Monday, March 21, 2011

Final Four

With my panels I wanted the to be a set which gradually developed across the four. I did this because I think design is all about development and expanding your ideas to see what's possible.

With this project I learnt how simple code can create extremely complex images. the use of basic geometric shapes combined with repetition , transparencies and colour can add depth and interest to an image. I was motivated to learn by just experimenting and discovering what could be accomplished.

For the next project I would like to get better at refinment and control of my code. I think I achive this by spending more time at the concept, development and planning stages of my project so I when I get to the final stages I know exactly what I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment